刘梅子 发表于 2012-10-24 11:52:32

外企独资急聘! Android 工程师 急急急!!!

<DIV>
<DIV id=postmessage_4986513 class=t_msgfont><STRONG>Job Title :</STRONG><BR><BR><STRONG>Senior Smartphone Software Developer</STRONG><BR><BR><I>Mandatory Requirements:</I><BR><BR>- Expertise in the following programming languages: JAVA,J2SE,C++<BR>- Good knowledge of the Android SDK development environment and API<BR>- Good knowledge of the development tool and process of <FONT color=#333333>Android</FONT><BR>- Good experience of the Wireless application development and master the Socket and Http API<BR>- Minimal two years experience in software development<BR>- Minimal two years experience in Android software development<BR>- Familiar with HTML5, Phonegap, familiar with backbone.js<BR>- Fluent in English<BR><BR><I>Appreciated skills:</I><BR><BR>- SIP / XML / Design Patterns<BR><BR><I>Responsibilities:</I><BR><BR>- Developing, maintain &amp; testing applications of Android<BR>- Writing of technical documentations<BR><BR><I><FONT color=#000000>Benefits:</FONT></I><BR><I></I><BR>- Competitive salary package;<BR>- Professional training in France;<BR>- Career opportunities.<BR><BR><BR><BR><I>Language:</I><BR><I></I><BR>- Fluent Chinese and English<BR><BR><BR><BR><STRONG><A href="mailto:liumeizi@sohu.com">liumeizi@sohu.com</A>&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;QQ:1399041135</STRONG> </DIV></DIV>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 外企独资急聘! Android 工程师 急急急!!!